Customer Service Representative
1100 Investment Blvd. #100 El Dorado Hills, CA 95672
Our client is seeking a customer oriented Call Center Representative. As the Call Center Representative you’ll be responsible for receiving inbound calls from pharmacy members, documenting member’s accounts, routing calls to appropriate resources and providing excellent customer service. The Call Center Representative will be instrumental in the success of the Customer Service department. Long term opportunity, temp to hire. Great benefits, culture and environment.
**Temp to hire opportunity pay increases to $16 upon hired on with company**
You’re good at:
- Portraying clear communication
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Entering data accurately and timely
- Maintaining patient confidentiality
- High School Diploma required
- Must be able to type 35 WPM
- Must be experienced with Outlook
- 1-2 years of Customer Service or Call Center Experience
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid weekly!
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have a dedicated recruiter who cares about your success.
- You have access to benefits: medical, vision and dental day one.