1160 Oak Knoll Avenue Napa, CA 94558
Star Staffing is currently recruiting for cellar workers. In this position you will be cleaning and sanitizing cellar equipment. Other duties will include barrel filling and cellar organization. It is essential to handle all winery chemicals and additives properly along with following all safety procedures. You will be required to perform all other duties needed.
Pay $18.00-20.00 DOE
Temporary (through end of year)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow and observe all safe cellar practices
- Sanitation in all areas (facility and equipment)
- Equipment set-up
- Wine transfer, racking and blending
- Understanding of barrel operations, racking, filling and topping
- Chemical additions to wine and juice
- Other duties assigned by Foreperson or Cellar Master
- Must be reliable
- Posses a good work ethic
- Must be able to work standing up and walk on concrete surfaces for extended periods of time.
- A minimum of 6-month experience working in a production or other fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in elevated areas and confined spaces.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
Please text or call 707-204-3562 or simply apply for the role!