1680 Silverado Trail S. St. Helena, CA 94574 US
Our client is seeking cellar workers! As a cellar worker you will be responsible for sanitation work, transferring wine, operating machinery including pressure washers, washing tanks and barrels. The Cellar Worker will be instrumental in the success of the Cellar department.
Ideal schedule: Varies 6am to 8am start. Must be open for OT
$19 to $21 DOE
You’re good at:
- Attention to detail.
- Setting up Wine lines
- Operates production equipment.
- Cleaning chemicals, Climbing stairs to the top of the tanks.
- Working in wet conditions
- Adding wine additives
- comfortable working in confined spaces
- Previous warehouse and wine knowledge preferred.
- Previous 1-2 years working at a winery ( Not required)
- Previous experience using pressure washers.
- You’re ready to start immediately.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
If you are interested, please simply apply to this role or call our office to speak with a recruiter 707-265-9911