1190 KITTYHAWK BLVD Santa Rosa, CA 95403-
Santa Rosa CA
A well known Winery in Sonoma County is starting to hire for Cellar Workers! Come work for a company that cares about their employees and believes in promoting within!
Individuals selected for this position must be reliable, possess a good work ethic and have the desire to develop skills to advance in the company. In addition, must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis, work standing up and walk on concrete surfaces for extended periods of time. Must be able to work any shift and overtime as needed.
Schedule: 7:00pm – 3:30pm. Monday - Friday. Overtime is required during Harvest and most be available to work weekends.
You’re good at:
- Setup, operate, clean and sanitize transfer pumps and lines, Plate & Frame, Diatomaceous Earth, Cross Flow, and Membrane filters.
- Perform regular steam sanitation of bottling line filler and related equipment on start-up shift.
- Perform regular wash-down / chemical sanitation and / or chemical clean of bottling line filler and related equipment on daily shut-down shift.
- Perform routine visual inspection of stainless-steel tanks, tanker trucks etc. to determine cleaning and sanitizing need.
- Ensure established safety guidelines are understood and followed.
- Transfer empty / full / pressurized wine hoses and attach with clamp fittings to tanks / pumps / transfer lines to transfer / rack wine, juice, must, water or cleaning solutions.
- Accurately measure dry and liquid additives per calculations and work order instructions for additions to wine / juice.
- Use pump and hoses to complete additions to wine / juice in tank and subsequent mixing to ensure homogenization of tank.
- Manipulate tank lids to ensure proper opening and closing of tank tops for cellar operations.
- Operate cleaning equipment and tools to clean cellar floors, walls, tank pads, outside and inside of tanks, and catwalks.
- Hand scrub (with brush) pumps / fittings / miscellaneous equipment parts as needed.
- Sweep or rake winery floors and grounds and dispose of all trash and place in the proper disposal area.
- Accurately document and follow instructions on work orders.
- Drive forklift to move/stack barrels and other materials / equipment as needed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!.
For immediate consideration, please contact Guadalupe Catalan at (707) 575-5005 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.