6195 DRY CREEK RD HEALDSBURG, CA 95448
Our client is seeking a Cellar worker who is looking to grow in the wine Industry! If you have 6+ months of experience doing Cellar work and would like to gain more this is the job for you! You will be trained for a Cellar Master position.
Ideal schedule is Monday - Thursday from 6:30 am to 3:00 pm. (4/10)
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
You’re good at:
- Setup, operate, clean and sanitize transfer pumps and lines, Plate & Frame, Diatomaceous Earth, Cross Flow, and Membrane filters.
- Perform regular steam sanitation of bottling line filler and related equipment on start-up shift.
- Perform regular wash-down / chemical sanitation and / or chemical clean of bottling line filler and related equipment on daily shut-down shift.
- Perform routine visual inspection of stainless-steel tanks, tanker trucks etc. to determine cleaning and sanitizing need.
- Ensure established safety guidelines are understood and followed.
- Transfer empty / full / pressurized wine hoses and attach with clamp fittings to tanks / pumps / transfer lines to transfer / rack wine, juice, must, water or cleaning solutions.
- Accurately measure dry and liquid additives per calculations and work order instructions for additions to wine / juice.
- Use pump and hoses to complete additions to wine / juice in tank and subsequent
- mixing to ensure homogenization of tank.
- Manipulate tank lids to ensure proper opening and closing of tank tops for cellar operations.
- Operate cleaning equipment and tools to clean cellar floors, walls, tank pads, outside and inside of tanks, and catwalks.
- Hand scrub (with brush) pumps / fittings / miscellaneous equipment parts as needed.
- Sweep or rake winery floors and grounds and dispose of all trash and place in the proper disposal area.
- Accurately document and follow instructions on work orders.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company. We are fun to work with!
- Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For consideration please send resume to Lupe at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call 707-575-5005.