37783 County Road 144 Clarksburg, CA 95612
- Follows all written and verbal Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and adheres to all safe cellar practices
- Makes additions to wine according to work order instructions ensuring all measurements are accurate.
- Responsible for sanitation in all areas of cellar operations including sterilizing tanks, and other equipment related to the production of wine.
- Pressure washes tank exteriors and all cement areas in the tank farm
- Moves hoses and winery equipment as needed to complete work orders
- During crush, operates crusher and presses, moves hoses and equipment, obtains lab samples, completes pump overs, makes additions to tanks, disposes of lees and cleans equipment.
- May operate a forklift
- May assist in Barrels department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to go up and down stairs
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds
- Must be able to work outdoors
- Must be able to pull wine hoses and push mobile pumps.