Cellar / Sanitation worker
17 Daisy Ave Lodi, CA 95220
Cellar / Sanitation Worker
Our client is seeking Sanitation Workers to help with the final steps of wine making. Will be responsible for overall cleanliness, assist in final production, maintain clean and clear floors and have a keen eye for safety.
schedule is Monday thru Friday occasional Saturdays
10 PM - 6:30 AM
Temp to hire after 90 days!
Pay rate: $19 ( get paid weekly )
Must be able to pass a background check and motor vehicle report and be comfortable driving company cars on the property.
This is a Full time, temp to hire role.
This may be a good fit if you're good at:
- Noticing details and taking action!
- Working outside and inside. 50/50 in elements
- Production or Sanitation
- Setting up Wine lines
- Operating production equipment
- Working in confined or high spaces
- Previous warehouse and wine knowledge preferred
- Previous 1-2 years working at a winery
- Previous experience using pressure washers
- You’re ready to start immediately
- Ability to lift up to 50-100lbs on a regular basis
If you are interested please simply apply to this role or call our office to speak with a recruiter 209-400-3040.