501 Parducci Rd. Ukiah, CA 95482
Position Summary: Responsible for assisting with the production of all wines and helping with any cellar-related tasks while following all Free Flow Wines policies.
7:00am-4:30pm must be able to work OT,
Must be flexible with weekends.
• Communicate clearly and concisely with Production Leads and Production Supervisors.
• Follow all written and verbal Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and adhere to all safe cellar practices.
• Maintain and use proper PPE at all times.
• General cellar cleanup.
• Finalize all daily production • Monitor and maintain all dry chemical levels and chemical drums. o Record weekly chemical usage with shift lead
• Develop working knowledge of all cellar chemicals and their appropriate uses
• Responsible for but not limited to: cellar, tank, and equipment sanitation.
• Perform daily and weekly facility and equipment maintenance.
• Perform daily and weekly tasks as required by the Production Supervisors.
• Assisting shift lead with facility startup and shutdown o Cross training with shift lead to be able to run facility startup/shutdown Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of cellar equipment. Competencies:
• Flexibility: Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one's preferred way of doing things.
• Consistency and Reliability: The capacity to feel an internal motivation to be conscientious in personal or professional efforts; the need to be consistent in life roles.
Must be able to lift 55 pounds.
for connsideration please contact 707-575-5005, or apply at www.starhr.com