300 Via Archimedes Geyserville, CA 95441 US
Star Staffing is currently recruiting for seasonal cellar workers. In this position you will be cleaning and sanitizing cellar equipment. Weighing and sorting grapes and performing regular daily pump overs during fermentation. Other duties will include barrel filling and cellar organization. It is essential to handle all winery chemicals and additives properly along with following all safety procedures. You will be required to perform all other duties needed.
Pay $19.00-$20 DOE
Schedule Monday -Friday Occasionally Saturday or Sunday as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow and observe all safe cellar practices
- Sanitation in all areas (facility and equipment)
- Equipment set-up
- Wine transfer, racking and blending
- Understanding of barrel operations, racking, filling and topping
- Filter operation, pressure leaf, lees, pad, membrane, and sterile filtration
- Chemical additions to wine and juice
- Team leader, ability to direct team members to achieve established production standards
- Ability to lift and move 50 pounds
- Other duties assigned by Foreperson or Cellar Master
Individuals selected for these positions must be reliable, posses a good work ethic and have the desire to develop skills to advance in the company. In addition, these personnel must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis, work standing up and walk on concrete surfaces for extended periods of time. A flexible work schedule is necessary. Must be able to work any shift and overtime as needed particularly during harvest season.
- A minimum of 6-month experience working in a production or other fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work various shifts and overtime as needed
- Must possess basic math skills
- Able to work in elevated areas and confined spaces.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For Consideration, please call or text Aracely at 707-575-5005 or apply at www.starhr.com