1298 West Jahant Road Acampo, CA 95220
Our client is seeking experienced and entry-level Cellar Workers for this harvest. To qualify, a Cellar Worker must be reliable, possess a good work ethic and have the flexibility to work long hours. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis, work standing up and walk on concrete surfaces for extended periods of time. The Cellar worker is instrumental in the success of the wine production department.
8am - 4:30pm
You're good at:
- Open availability to working weekends
- Sharp attention to detail
- Hard working
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work safely in cellar, including proper handling techniques for hazardous materials
- Previous Cellar experience is a plus!
- Maintains conditions of cellar equipment clean and properly maintained
- Knowledge and proper handling of all chemicals used such as cleaners and additives in cellar operations
- Performs and leads all phases of harvest related activities such as the operations of crushers, presses, drain/press, and pump over and juice/racking
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration, e-mail: Jenifer Valenzuela at JValenzuela@starhr.com
Contact us today! 209-400-3040
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.50 /hour