Business Solutions Representative
800 Howe Ave. Suite 110 Sacramento, CA 95825 US
- Build and maintain client relationships within the small to mid-market segment
- Manage a full sales cycle through close
- Meet and exceed KPI’s and sales targets
- Generate and qualify leads
- Network and serve on boards and community in efforts to enhance brand awareness
- As a Business Solutions Rep you’ll be responsible for identifying and developing relationships with client companies. Research, identify, and make introductory calls to company prospects in the Central Valley territory. Build long term relationships and partnerships with companies by visiting worksites, delivering sales presentations, gaining an understanding of their hiring needs and requirements, and working with a team of recruiters to develop and refer appropriate candidates for open positions.
- A critical part of your role will be building our branch in the community to build relationships and brand awareness.
- Involved in local community, ideally HR community
- Local to Modesto (born and raised—well connected)
- Sits on HR board or similar
- Available to network after hours
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Tenacious degree of self-motivation. Our job is about making 100 calls, but then deciding you’re going to make 101 calls.
- Leadership skills and a significant dose of competitive drive. If you have a desire that has fueled you to compete in sports, in academia, or in any other goal-oriented arena, this may be a good job for you.
- Unlimited earning potential: Base salary + competitive bonus
- Uncapped bonus—the more you sell, the more you earn!
- Hands-on, individualized training programs
- Reporting to a senior member of your team, you’ll receive coaching and guidance through all steps of your professional development.
- Promotion opportunities/Upward mobility
- A “work hard, have fun” culture. From mini contests with your team to companywide accolades to outings like bowling and baseball games.