800 Howe Ave. Suite 110 , Suite 2 Sacramento, CA 95825 US
The successful Branch Manager leads a team of staffing professionals in recruitment, order management, and delivery. The focus of the branch manager role is the profitable management and growth of the branch through team supervision and direction, performance management, and client relations.
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT – 50%
- Focus on key relationships that increase wallet share and reduce risk.
- Provide account management services to clients, including submission of candidates, account penetration and expansion, creation and maintenance of job orders, candidate evaluation and selection, and resolving client, candidate, and employee questions and issues.
- Participate in client meetings, oversee, and deliver comprehensive Quarterly Business Reviews, and ensure fulfillment of commitments.
- Resolve and/or assist staff with resolving problems with clients and contract employees.
- Collaborate with the business development rep on sharing leads, client visits, and pricing.
- Drive new revenue through reactivation of former clients, new clients from call-ins or website forms, and continuous fulfillment of orders at existing clients.
- Ensure new clients are onboarded quickly with swift plan of delivering results, assigning a dedicated representative for accountability, and staying apprised of service standards.
- Meet established performance goals, including individual, branch and organization goals.
- Supervise and maintain a highly motivated staff using effective employee relations.
- Ensure that staff members are trained and cross-trained in all phases of their jobs and set/coach for career development goals.
- Evaluate/coach the job performance of office staff to ensure quality of work and service to clients and contract employees, set performance goals, and recommend salary increases.
- Ensure staff are held accountable to their role deliverables and producing at or above performance goals.
- Recruit, select, and hire qualified internal employees; ensure branch is adequately staffed with competent, quality employees and there is a consistent pipeline of talent identified and available for new positions.
- Meet and exceed billing goals for sales and branch profitability through placement, service, and new business.
- Review analytics, understand areas of opportunities, stay abreast of any issues, and improve operational efficiencies at the branch level.
- Assign job orders to each recruiter in order of priority and make decisions in order to drive the most gross profit for the branch.
- Drive recruiters to focus on jobs assigned and assist recruiters to maneuver through positions that are skill specific and provide the most value to branch.
- Receive progress updates on orders assigned by recruiters. Identify challenges for skill-specific roles; providing hands-on-assistance and suggestions for alternative recruiting strategies to fill role.
- Plans, schedules, and reviews upcoming client ramp-ups, to ensure staffing needs are met.
- Support daily recruiting activities; proactively build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline in branch
- Utilize sourcing tools available including bullion searches, keyword suggestions and transferable skills, as well as additional techniques to identify candidates for skill specific roles.
- Create a proactive approach, coach, and ensure best practices are being used to assist and identify candidates.
- Possess a strong knowledge base of clients and positions recruiting for to create candidate profile and search.
- Build relationships within community, attend job fairs, networking events and build partnerships to find potential candidates through attendees or referrals and empower the team to do the same.
- Lead, apply and adhere to policies and procedures for the branch.
- Ensure compliance of branch with organization policies, federal/state regulations, and employment laws, including unemployment and workers compensation.
- Champion the partnership of safe client sites.
- Ensure branch is making safe placements and meeting or exceeding published safety KPIs
- Review candidate profiles to ensure candidate selection and submissions align with client needs to ensure we are presenting the most qualified candidates to our client.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Experience in recruitment, staffing, HR, or similar role.
- Experience managing and leading teams of 3 or more.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, metrics driven environment.
- Customer obsessed mindset.
- Excellent execution of business processes with speed.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Positive can do/will do attitude and champion of change.
- Ability to travel locally, clean DMV and proof of insurance required.