1822 Jefferson Street Napa, CA 94559
The Branch Manager is responsible for all Branch Operations, and the development and maintenance of a profitable office.
Branch Manager Focus:
- Achieving profit results in assigned branch consistent with predetermined areas/expectations.
- Effectively managing selection, compensation, training and development of permanent staff.
- Creating, implementing, monitoring, and managing a consistent recruiting program to achieve expectations.
- Monitoring and managing company standards.
- Supervise the daily activities of the Recruiting team members to ensure recruiting goals are being achieved on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Recruit, screen, hire, onboard, train, evaluate and support all branch employees.
- Develop personal and professional goals for each employee ensuring that those goals tie directly into the Company goals.
- Prepare and conduct annual reviews for all branch employees.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to increase applicant flow to support high volume hiring.
- Implement and monitor activities designed to recruit, train, and retain temporary employees while also ensuring orders are being filled with top quality candidates to fill all available assignments.
- Direct and participate in the development of strategic staffing business in your branch.
- Implement and manage customer development activities within the office, including face-to-face customer contact with existing and inactive clients.
- Manage and assist with Workers Compensation claims as directed by the Safety Manager.
- Ensure all Safety programs are executed, promoted, monitored and in compliance with Company standards and expectations.
- Manage high volumes of requisitions at one time
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Build a pipeline of top candidates through researching and sourcing candidates
- Managing relationships with candidates, interviewers, and clients in a proactive and positive manner
- Experience as a Recruiter or similar HR role
- Experience working in a metrics driven environment
- Bachelor's degree Preferred
- Must have experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and Internet research
- Knowledge of various candidate evaluation techniques, including group interviews
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Prior staffing industry experience a plus
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Amazing time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow as well as ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Proficient knowledge of labor legislation
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Applicant Tracking systems (ATSs)
- Customer Service driven
- Ability to travel locally, clean DMV and proof of insurance required