Bottling Maintenance Mechanic
13300 Buckman Drive Hopland, CA 95449
Bottling Line Mechanic
Full time Bottling Line Mechanic needed! Do you have at least one year of experience working in a maintenance environment? Our client is looking for someone with a strong mechanical aptitude to bring on board at their Winery. This is a full-time temp-hire position! Individuals selected for this position must be reliable and possess a good work ethic, Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work in an evolving environment with enthusiasm.
Schedule: 11:00am – 7:30p.m Monday – Friday
Compensation: $20.50 - $26.00 per hour or DOE.
You’re good at:
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and expedite workflow to maximize bottling line efficiency.
- Sense of urgency where required.
- Flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Must have the ability to listen effectively and learn quickly.
- Candidate will work from detailed written or verbal instructions and will utilize standard hand and portable power tools.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse individuals.
- Must be available to work overtime, as required.
- Responsible for supporting of bottling line changeovers, adjustments, synchronization of equipment and equipment up-time.
- Assist with the assembly and installation of mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment, to include bottling production machinery, tooling and conveyor systems.
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance and maintains accurate and timely records
- Makes recommendations for process and efficiency improvements.
- Ensures that all machine guarding is compliant with OSHA and company safety standards
- Complies with all required PPE and OSHA regulatory requirements
- Submits requisitions for parts and materials to Supervisor
- Must be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- May be required to work overtime and/or swing shift
- Performs other duties as assigned by Facilities Maintenance Supervisor