Bottling Line Associate
13300 BUCKMAN DRIVE HOPLAND, CA 95449
Bottling Worker Associates
Are you looking to get into the wine industry?! This is your opportunity! Our client is looking for someone that can work at their Bottling Line/Mobile Line.
Individuals selected for this position must be reliable and possess a good work ethic. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis, work standing up for extended periods of time. The Bottling Line Worker performs general production work and may rotate between dumping stations, foiling stations, packing stations, stacking station and bottling line.
Schedule: 3:30am – 2:00am - 4/10's Tuesday - Friday
You’re good at:
- Participate in set-up, clean-up of bottling line.
- Basic Sanitation of tanks, pumps and hoses.
- Assists on routine maintenance of machinery.
- Rotates between various functions on bottling line
- Assists in inspection of finished goods for quality control purposes.
- Fully supports the policies and procedures.
- Fully supports the commitment towards safety practices and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Bottling Manager.
- 6 months of previous experience on a bottling line preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Able to work well in fast paced environment.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Quality conscious person.
- Must have reliable transportation, be punctual and maintain good attendance.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!.
For immediate consideration, please contact Guadalupe Catalan at (707) 575-5005 or email resumes to Guadalupe@starhr.com