Bottling Line Associate
13250 RIVER RD. GUERNEVILLE, CA 95446
Guerneville , CA
Pay: $18.50 per hour
Individuals selected for this position must be reliable and possess a good work ethic. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis, work standing up for extended periods of time. The Bottling Line Worker performs general production work and may rotate between dumping stations, foiling stations, packing stations, stacking station, and bottling line.
You’re good at:
- Participate in set-up, clean-up of bottling line.
- Basic Sanitation of tanks, pumps and hoses.
- Assists on routine maintenance of machinery.
- Rotates between various functions on bottling line
- Assists in inspection of finished goods for quality control purposes.
- Fully supports the policies and procedures.
- Fully supports the commitment towards safety practices and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Bottling Manager.
- 6-month previous experience on a bottling line
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Team Oriented.
- Able to work well in fast paced environment.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Quality conscious person.
- Must have reliable transportation, be punctual and maintain good attendance.
For consideration, please reach out to Jose at 575-5005