Bilingual Recruiting Coordinator
3820 Cypress Drive Suite 2 Petaluma, CA 94954
Using your exceptional customer service skills, you will be the first contact for job seekers. Your responsibilities will include qualifying candidates for current openings and connecting them with our team members for successful job placements at a high volume.
Successful candidates are motivated by an extremely fast-paced environment and competing to win talented job seekers.
This is an entry level role and the right candidate will have excellent phone etiquette, strong technical skills with a customer service mindset and a "selling" attitude! The right candidate for this role will also be bilingual (English/Spanish fluency) and have familiarity with Facebook.
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations for multiple branches and clients.
- Communicate regularly with branches to ensure full understanding of the details of their open jobs.
- Utilize job boards, posting jobs on Indeed, Zip, Caljobs, Facebook, and other job boards.
- Work closely with marketing to increase candidate flow
- Responsible for maintaining candidate pipeline as well as increasing number of active candidates in database.
- Use engagement technologies to keep in communications with candidates
- Educate candidates on Star’s process and send appointment reminders
- Schedule interviews of qualified candidates with the appropriate Staffing Specialist
- Promote Star programs including referral incentive program to prospective employees
- Additional ad hoc duties as assigned per needs of the business
- 1-year experience (any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills or abilities)
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Previous experience working with sensitive and confidential information
- Prior recruitment, sales, or lead generation experience is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and previous experience working in a database
- Strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills
- Clean DMV and proof of current insurance as driving may be required
- Bilingual - Spanish/English REQUIRED