1822 Jefferson Street , Suite 2 Napa, CA 94559
The Recruiter is an entry level recruiting role within the organization. The role provides high volume recruiting support to the Staffing Specialists, Client Delivery Managers, and Branch Managers on all candidate and employee onboarding matters such as full cycle recruiting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and placing candidates into roles. A successful Recruiter will work in an extremely fast-paced environment, have high volume quality contact, and will develop and maintain relationships with candidates in the branch territory.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Build and maintain candidate pipeline using database, job boards, local recruiting sources, social media, referrals, and consistently attend job fairs, chamber, and other networking events.
- Conduct high-volume outreach with attention to customized messages and quality applicants.
- Source, interview, screen and evaluate potential applicants to build robust candidate pipeline.
- Identify and determine most qualified candidates to meet client demands.
- Administer skills assessments, background and drug screening, and conduct reference checks prior to placing a candidate, and general safety trainings.
- Provide orientation and additional detailed client specific paperwork on policies and expectations about the assignment.
- Prepare candidates for job placement readiness and continued future employment through relationship building beyond initial placement.
- Promote Star Staffing programs including referral incentive program to current and prospective employees.
- Create a candidate persona for difficult to fill positions and target those individuals with creative outside the box thinking.
- Attend daily huddles and branch meetings and be an active part in the successful of the branch and meetings by sharing candidates for openings and solutions to challenges.
- Meets and exceeds recruiting metrics set in hiring agreement.
- Meet order fulfillment requirements for client and branch.
- Check in with employees on assignment regularly to ensure a successful assignment.
- Coach, counsel, and motivate employees to increase employee retention.
- Effectively communicate to all candidates and internal staff in a professional manner, including ends of assignments and terminations.
- Conduct quality performance calls to ensure employee is meeting client expectations.
- Collaborate with Human Resources on all Employee Relation Issues.
- Work hand in hand with management to ensure customer expectations are met.
SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE:
- Work directly with Management/Risk Manager to carry out Workers Compensation process.
- Report and document work-related accidents, incidents and or grievances involving temporary employees.
- Completes required monthly trainings including but not limited to Safety and other industry related trainings.
- Follow company processes to maintain compliance standards and comply with applicable federal and state laws and regulations and institutional policies and procedures, including but not limited to those related to candidate placement.
- Maintain integrity of database by entering applicant and client information in real-time into Applicant Tracking System (e.g., work history, communication and correspondence, interview, notes, placements, etc.)
- 1-year experience (Combination of education, training, or experience that provides knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) REQUIRED
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Proven track record of achieving metrics set.
- Strong people skills and a commitment to customer service excellence.
- Prior staffing industry experience is a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills