Telephone Receptionist - Bilingual English/Spanish
800 Howe Ave, Suite 110 , Suite 2 Sacramento, CA 95825
As our Bilingual Telephone Receptionist, you will undertake all phone receptionist duties for multiple branches, while sitting in our Sacramento Branch. You will be our “First Impression Officer” as you will be the first point of contact for all callers to our organization. You will answer the phone promptly, answer questions, provide accurate information, help job seekers through the application process, and complete various administrative tasks. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make job seekers, employees, and clients feel comfortable and valued when they call our offices.
- Coordinate with Area Manager and Branch Managers to determine priorities for the week
- Call Center Phone Responsibilities:
- Answering, screening and forwarding high volumes of incoming phone calls
- Answer phone calls by 3rd ring
- Manage Microsoft Teams communication with internal team members and ensure all messages are answered in a timely fashion
- Ensure proper data collection of caller’s personal details (name, phone number, etc)
- Strong focus on resolving customers’ needs
- Find answers to customers’ needs to alleviate the branch locations
- Directing callers to the appropriate person when you cannot resolve the customers’ needs
- Checking voice messages, documenting in database and attach team to message no later than 8:15am
- Keeping detailed messages and sending to appropriate individual immediately
- Providing basic and accurate information
- Assisting branches with candidate follow up as needed
- Other Administrative duties as assigned such as data entry and reporting
- Bilingual - English/Spanish (Required) - Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate using good spelling and grammar
- 1 to 2 years' experience as a receptionist in a professional office environment or as a call center agent.
- Experience with multi-phone lines and transferring/forwarding calls
- Customer service driven
- Clear and articulate phone voice and outgoing personality
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Able to sit for long periods of time while managing high call volumes
- Master at effectively managing time and multi-tasking with ability to prioritize workflow
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and strong technical skills with previous computer experience in a windows environment required, such as would be gained working daily with computers for a minimum of one (1) year.
- Ability to report to work reliably as scheduled