Benefits and Compensation Manager
500 Crocker Drive Vacaville, CA 95688 US
Bilingual English/Spanish is required
Our client is in search of an experienced Benefits and Compensation Manager. You will support the HR team of a successful, reputable, and local company. You will be responsible for the benefits and compensation of employees to include total rewards and recognition of employees. Your focus will be to analyze data and make recommendations for benefits and compensation structure. MUST be Bilingual English/Spanish.
Schedule is Monday thru Friday from 7:00am to 5:00 pm (flexible start time).
Salary: $100-130 k (DOE)
You’re good at:
- Resourceful and driven to achieve results
- Analyzing data and make recommendations
- Ownership and accountability of job responsibilities
- Knowledgeable in multistate payroll
- Knowledgeable in using ADP Workforce Now
- Thorough knowledge of Federal and State HR laws
- Open enrollment, new hire orientation, COBRA administration, 401k, Deferred compensation
- Leaves of absence, PTO, unemployment requests
- Previous experience as Benefits and Compensation Manager minimum 3 years
- Bachelor's degree in HR and or SHRM-CP and PHR certifications
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
If interested in learning more about this position please apply to this ad directly.