351 Hanson Way Woodland, CA 95776
Food Batch Maker
Our client is seeking the very best energetic, experienced Batch Maker. The Batch Maker will be an integral part of Production in ensuring ingredients are missed accurately following GMP’s.
Shift: Rotating Shift: Ability to work Overtime as needed
- 1 month on day shift – 6am to 2:30pm
- 1 month on swing shift 2pm – 10:30pm
- 1 month on night shift 10pm to 6:30am.
You’re good at:
- Measuring and Mixing Ingredients - calculations
- Use of Industrial Equipment, mixers, forklift, man lift, advance power tools
- Follow GMP’s, sanitation procedures when cleaning extruders and bins
- Enforce Quality Food Safety (GMP’s, BRC, FDA)
- Report inventory used, troubleshoot, LOTO
- 3+ years Batch Maker
- Basic Computer Skills – use of touch screen computer
- Great Communications Skills
- Analytical skills, Decision making skills
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!