Baler Operator/ PM Shift
2290 Cordelia Rd . Fairfield, CA 94533
Our client is looking for a Machine Operator to start working as soon as possible! This company is one of the leading manufacturing companies that specializes in transport packaging material. We are looking for a reliable candidate with a positive attitude and the ability to work with a team. As a Machine Operator you will run the Baler Machine, inserting aluminum cans in compression chamber to create a bale, strap, palletize and maintain production and weight record.
Schedule: 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM (Monday – Friday)
Will have to be flexible to train 2 weeks from 9am-5:30pm.
Temp to Hire opportunity!
You’re good at:
- Follow instructions of the job.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Maintain established standards for line speeds and quality.
- Take proper precautions and use all equipment safely.
- Wear personal protective gear as assigned.
- Notify the Line Lead or Supervisor of any quality, safety, or mechanical problems.
- Operate depositors correctly maintaining established line speeds and quality of the product.
- Operate additional processing equipment as trained.
- Maintain a clean work area and perform housekeeping procedures as needed.
- Vending, and operating the machines and quality control.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Previous Assembly experience is a plus!
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Required to stand in your feet throughout shift.
For immediate consideration, please call or text Jacqueline at (707)429-0200 or simply apply