Direct Hire- Full Time
$80,000 - $100,000 SALARY DOE
Do you identify as a brilliant accountant with exceptional leadership and communication skills? If you are saying, “YES”, this is the opportunity for you!
We are in search of an experienced Assistant Controller to help support and assist in managing the financial operations of a wine and specialty beverage supplier in Northern California! The Assistant Controller will work closely with the Controller to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, compliance with accounting regulations, and efficient internal controls and will lead a small team.
Perks to this role:
Assistant Controller Top responsibilities:
- General ledger accounting and financial reporting
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Month-end close
- Guidance and supervision of accounting team
Assistant Controller Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Financing or related field
- Minimum of 5 years senior accounting experience
- History of managing a team of direct reports in accounting department
- Revenue stream exposure of at least $80 million/year
- Invoice generation, 1000+/month
- 5-day month-end close experience
Schedule: Monday through Friday, weekends as needed
About Star Staffing:
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, Stockton, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries.