100 Market Street Windsor, CA 95492
Star Staffing is currently recruiting for a Assembler. this position is responsible for the assembly of flexible and semi-rigid cable assemblies. Using customer-supplied drawings, these assemblers create quality cable assemblies that meet the specifications of our customers.
Shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday thru Friday
Our client is looking to start ASAP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing cables for assembly.
- Soldering cable assemblies.
- Chamfering cable assemblies.
- Labeling cable assemblies.
- Applying heat shrink to cable assemblies.
- Crimping ferrules onto cable assemblies.
- Special projects when requested
- Provide quality workmanship
- Cutting and trimming Teflon
- Other tasks as required.
- Ability to Solder
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with minimal errors
- Basic math skills
- Basic written and verbal skills
- Use digital calipers
- Manuel dexterity
- Ability to stand/sit long periods of time
- Attention to detail and quality
- Willingness to work overtime when required
- Attention to detail
- Able to sit/stand at workstation
- Motivated team player, able to work independently and able to work in a fast-paced but controlled environment.
- Able to work in a team environment.