601 AVIATION BLVD Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Assembly AM Worker
Santa Rosa CA
Long term temporary
Are you looking to start working right away?! Interview today and start working tomorrow! We are looking for a reliable candidate with a positive attitude and the ability to work with a team, we are hiring for an Assembly worker for a leading pharmaceutical company in Santa Rosa!
Schedule: 4:30AM – 2:15pm (overtime required)
You’re good at:
- Follow instructions of the job.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Maintain established standards for line speeds and quality.
- Take proper precautions and use all equipment safely.
- Wear personal protective gear as assigned.
- Notify the Line Lead or Supervisor of any quality, safety, or mechanical problems.
- Operate depositors correctly maintaining established line speeds and quality of the product.
- Operate additional processing equipment as trained.
- Maintain a clean work area and perform housekeeping procedures as needed.
- Assembling parts together, vending, and operating the machines and quality control.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Previous Assembly experience is a plus!
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!.
For immediate consideration, please contact Aimee Escudero at (707) 575-5005 or email resumes to email@example.com.