601 AVIATION BLVD Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Santa Rosa CA
Long term temporary
5:30 AM – 2:15 PM Monday thru Friday
We are looking for a reliable candidate with a positive attitude and the ability to work with a team, we are hiring for a leading pharmaceutical company in Santa Rosa!
You’re good at:
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Maintain established standards for line speeds and quality.
- Take proper precautions and use all equipment safely.
- Wear personal protective gear as assigned.
- Notify the Line Lead or Supervisor of any quality, safety, or mechanical problems.
- Operate depositors correctly maintaining established line speeds and quality of the product.
- Operate additional processing equipment as trained.
- Maintain a clean work area and perform housekeeping procedures as needed.
- Assembling parts together, vending, and operating the machines and quality control.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Previous Assembly experience is a plus!