1506 4th Street Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Santa Rosa, Ca
This position is an in office position
Star Staffing's Client, an engineering, and contracting firm, is looking for an exceptional Administrative Assistant to manage structural operations of the company. Responsibilities include, managing office operations daily and working directly with the Partners of the firm. Are you passionate and enthusiastic with a strong ability to take direction? Do you follow through on tasks with minimal supervision, and have the efficiency and the ability to work with others? If you do, This opportunity would be a great fit for you.
Type: Temp-Hire, Direct Hire
Time: 8:00am-5:30pm (occasional OT as needed)
- Supports office staff
- Prepares invoice, payroll, checks, handles expenses, and supports approved budget.
- Develops and implements SOP's
- Schedules meetings and appointments
- Assign tasks & duties
- Responsible for hiring, maintaining, and firing office personnel
- Work with clients to ensure interaction, communication, and visibility on all projects.
- Ensure that all clients are invoiced monthly and vendors are paid on time.
- Assure that all staff provide timesheets weekly, obtain Principal approval, and prepare payroll as schedule.
- Work on Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable in coordination with vendors and clients.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g., printers/scanners up to 36”x24”, etc.)
- Proficiency with Office Suites and QuickBooks
- Experience with Abode Creative Suite
- 3 to 5 years of Office Manager experience; in design firm preferred
- Minimum high school diploma, preferred minimum 2-year college associate degree