5621 Skylane Blvd. Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Our client is seeking an League Operations Coordinator for a local sports association. Schedule is Mon-Fri, 9 am 5 pm.
You are great with people, reliable, patient and wouldn’t mind working in a dog-friendly office.
You’re good at:
- Performing data entry
- Managing schedules and communicating/confirming changes as needed to various entities and departments.
- Assisting in developing procedures to increase operational efficiency
- Grasping new concepts quickly
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Prioritizing, multi-tasking and handling high volume phones
- Excellent written and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency in MS Office – MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Adaptable and able to shift gears quickly as needed
- Working calmly under pressure
- Outstanding customer service skills
Please submit resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration