2544 Cleveland Ave. Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Our client is seeking a Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant for a government relations firm in Santa Rosa. This role is responsible for bookkeeping including accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing and generating relevant financial reports. The Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant will also ensure that the internal operations of the company run smoothly with a strong focus on client and vendor satisfaction. Key responsibilities include monitoring required government filings for company and clients, as well as developing and maintaining organizational processes and systems including filing, billing, AP, payroll and scheduling. In addition, you will also provide scheduling support including coordinating meetings with clients, vendors and other key relationships.
You’re able to work Tuesday through Thursday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
You’re good at:
- Proven work experience in a position with bookkeeping responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Hands on experience with Quickbooks
- Hands-on experience with Google Suite including Gmail, docs, sheets, etc.
- Experience with ZOHO One
- Relevant higher education such as a career certificate in Bookkeeping or Associate’s Degree
- Alternative or related professional training is a plus (e.g. paralegal, graphic design, financial management or other)
Please send resumes to Diane@StarHR.com for immediate consideration.