Accounts Receivable Specialist
3205 Ramos Circle Sacramento, CA 95827
Our client is seeking the very precise accounts receivable specialist. As the account receivable specialist, you’ll be responsible for collections, customer contract management, sales commission calculations and participate in AR month end close responsibilities. The account receivable specialist will be instrumental in the success of the Accounting Department.
You’re good at:
- Creating all monthly and usage-based billing to send to customers.
- Bank deposits and payment applications.
- Reconcile customer accounts and perform collections activities for past due accounts.
- Account Receivable activities including accuracy and corrections to customers’ accounts, processing customer statements, and import processing and data entry.
- Must have minimum of 2 years of Accounts Receivable experience.
- High School diploma required
- Posses and demonstrates longevity in job history and stability
- MS Office experience
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.