2300 River Plaza Drive Sacramento, CA 95833
Our client is seeking a very precise and experienced Accounting Clerk. As the Accounting Clerk, you’ll be responsible for handling all aspects of accounts payable, vendor invoicing, reviewing and verifying employee expenses, entering general ledgers and auditing accounts. The Accounting Clerk will be instrumental in the success of the Accounting Department.
You’re good at:
· Recording and maintaining journal entries.
· Analyzing information and developing spreadsheets for reports.
· Preparing payments by accruing expenses, assigning account numbers, requesting disbursements and reconciling accounts.
· Batch vendor invoices and entering data into the software.
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
· Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience.
· Intermediate experience in Excel, experience with Great Plains is a plus!
· Ability to process high volumes of paperwork efficiently and effectively.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
· You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
· You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
· You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
· Temp to hire opportunity!
For immediate consideration please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org