1455 N. McDowell Blvd., Ste D Petaluma, CA 94954
Temporary (possible Temp to Hire)
Our client is seeking a Staff Accountant to provide essential assistance with administrative tasks, processes and projects related to payroll and general ledger operations. This position is responsible for efficient and timely processing of accurate payroll, and preparation and maintenance of accurate accounting records and reports.
You’re able to work Mon-Fri, 8:00 – 5:00 pm
Compensation: $20.00 - $25.00 DOE
You’re good at:
- Managing the payroll process including tax changes, manual checks, wage garnishments, deductions, direct deposit, payments and adjustments
- Maintaining accurate and complete payroll records and files and producing HRIS reports as requested by leadership
- Reconciling daily cash transactions and preparation of cash journal entries.
- Timely communication with the billing department regarding ACH deposits and returned checks
- Preparing General Ledger account reconciliations
- Preparing monthly financial reports; distributes monthly reports to management
- 2 - 3 years of experience in payroll and accounting operations
- An Associates degree in business or accounting
- Bilingual – English/Spanish
- Payroll Software experience - Paylocity
- General Ledger Software experience - Financial Edge
For immediate consideration email resume to Diane@starhr.com.