394 Tesconi Court Santa Rosa, CA 95401 US
Santa Rosa, CA
We are in search of a skilled and compassionate professional who is excited to step into a role for an organization that provides creative opportunities for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
What you'll do:
Provide accounting and finance support through account coordination, reporting, and auditing.
- Manage year-end audit
- Compile, analyze, and report on accounting data including monthly dashboards
- Coordinate accounts payable and receivable
- Track payroll
Your current skills:
- Utilizing QuickBooks
- Working within accounting systems
- Functioning independently and being self-motivated
- $35 - $40/hour depending on experience
- 16-20 hours/week
- Flexible scheduling
- Potential to work remotely after direct hire
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries.