Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Geyserville, CA 95441
Our client is seeking an experienced wine educator to work 3 days a week, possibly more. As a wine educator, you ll be responsible for providing guests with an incredible experience and developing relationships that promotes brand and sales loyalty. You will also assist with special events and support other activities. The wine educator is an essential function to the hospitality team. Y ou will conduct tastings, promote our award-winning wines, assist guests with purchases, daily set of and breakdown of tasting room and special events, assist with both on and off site special events.
Our client is looking to start someone immediately.
Pay: $16-20/hr. DOE
- Previous event and wine knowledge preferred
- You re ready to start immediately
- You re OK with part-time work
- Professional and enthusiastic
- Provides excellent customer service
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- We pay weekly!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream,
If interested, please submit resumes to Shannon at syoung@starhr.Com