Tasting Room Associate
7801 St. Helena Hwy Oakville, CA 94562
Tasting Room Sales & Hospitality Associate
Our Winery client is seeking a positive, professional Tasting Room Sales & Hospitality Associate to join the team! You will be greeting and pouring wine to our guests, selling wine club memberships, and providing general tourist information. In addition, you will handle register and sales transitions, maintain cleanliness of facilities, and assist with special events as needed.
Ideal schedule: Full-time
Compensation: $18/hr plus monthly bonus
You’re good at:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong problem-solving
- Professional demeanor
- Customer Service Skills
- Proficient on the computer (familiar with POS systems, Microsoft Office)
- Wine related experience is preferred
- Evidence of superior sales performance preferred
- Versatility, flexibility, and enthusiasm
- Must enjoy working with people
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration email resume to Megan@StarHR.com.