Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Full-cycle recruitment: source, recruit, screen, interview, hire, and place candidates.
- Run database searches
- Tour employees at client locations
- Conduct employee check ins/orientation at client location
- Payroll auditing
- Maintain and update any Internet job advertising.
- Keep current active, employee pipeline.
- Assist other offices to help fill orders as needed.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients, making a strong effort towards business development.
- Be responsible for taking, filling and following up on assigned job orders.
- Periodically (i.E., monthly) call non-active clients to touch base .
- Perform Safety Observation Walkthroughs.
- 2 Plus year experience (Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities).
- Bilingual: Spanish/English
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Prior staffing industry experience is a plus.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite.
- Great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
Email resumes to: Amanda@starhr.Com