Sr. Construction Project Engineer
Sacramento, CA 95834
Greater Sacramento, CA
Schedule Monday to Friday 8am-5pm (must be flexible)
Our growing client is seeking a Sr. Construction Project Engineer. As the Sr. Construction Project Engineer, you ll be responsible for the management and administrative of the core Construction Team responsibilities including the RDC Data Center construction portfolio.
You re good at:
- Assist Project Managers in drafting and issuing RFP' s for quotation/bid. Work with Legal to develop RFP standards that align with contract templates.
- Maintain the organization' s documentation and archives including shared drives, SharePoint, and Enterprise Project and Portfolio (EPPM) platforms. Ensure that file structures are consistent across projects, and that project teams are populating information correctly (ex. Drawings and specs, permits, submittals, etc)
- Preparation of project monthly progress reports for presentations at team and executive session meetings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing project data and trends including closeout. Prepare reporting for Monthly Executive Ops and Board of Directors Meetings.
- Be the resident expert in Primavera Unifier Project Controls system, and assist Team Members, and Contractors with use and configuration. Work with Business Operations Manager and Construction VP to develop and maintain dashboards, and ensure that project team reporting rhythm-of-business is maintained.
- Bachelor' s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related educational background
- 3 to 7 years in any General Construction projects required, data center or mission critical experience preferred
- Experience with supervised contract drafting and administration; experience in contracts valued at greater than $5M preferred
- Experience dealing with Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs) and permit management
- Company is growing, great time to make an impact and grow with the company