Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Quality Control Inspector
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Pay varies: $11+ DOE
Schedule: Tuesday through Saturday, swing shift available only!
- Inspects finished or in-process or incoming products/ materials for acceptance or rejection based on standards by reviewing specifications.
- Generates QC records with accurate information.
- Initiates NCMR or corrective actions.
- May engage in equipment calibration activities.
- Returns inventory as needed.
- Creates labels for finished goods and raw material.
- Verifies packaging and labeling for finish goods.
- Verifies machine set ups as appropriate.
- Perform work in accordance with internal procedures.
- At a minimum 1-3 years of related experience
- Preferably worked in regulated industry
- GED degree or higher preferred
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Bilingual, English and Spanish
*Must pass drug test and background check
Contact Yesenia at 707-575-5005