Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Quality Assurance Manager
Woodland, CA 95776
Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual to manage Quality Assurance and Food Safety. The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for development and maintenance of all QA programs, meeting USDA, FDA and customer requirements and ensuring the quality and safety of supplied goods. The ideal candidate must have strong knowledge in preventive controls for food, a strong understand of FSMA, strong background in manufacturing and quality assurance.
You re good at:
- Leading and motivating others
- Overseeing all food safety audits and customer audits
- Ensures all HACCP, GMP s, sanitation preventive controls, supply chain preventive controls and all other prerequisite food safety standards are met according to USDA, FDA, FSIS, FSMA and corporate requirements
- Developing and on-going maintenance of the Food Safety Plan
- B.S. Degree in food technology, food science, or related curriculum and/or experience required
- 6 years of directly related experience required in a Quality Assurance/Food Safety manufacturing role
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English. Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.
- Experience with BRC, ISO 14001 certification, & maintenance HACCP, PCQI, and GFSI certifications
- Direct Hire 12 month contract with possibility of extension