Vacaville, CA 95688
Our client is seeking the very best detail-oriented glass window handlers for their manufacturing facility. These employees are required to stand for 10 hours, assembly and use a various types of machinery and equipment. This position is primarily responsible for performing repetitive line assembly operations to mass-produce products.
Long-term temporary, with potential Temp to Hire
You' re good at:
- Safely operating production machinery including, but not limited to, rivet machines, spot welders, rollers, swagers, horn presses, beaders, and tape machines
- Must be physically capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Full hand dexterity
- Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Basic Math. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Must be willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas when needed.
For Immediate Consideration, Qualified candidates should Apply Online: www.Starhr.Com
Or contact yvonne@starhr.Com