Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Petaluma, CA 94954
Poultry Production Line Worker
Temp to hire
Don t miss this opportunity to break into the food production industry by working for a family-owned, local company that takes pride in producing high quality poultry in a sustainable environment. The company currently offers several positions in various departments. Candidates should be self-motivated individuals who are comfortable in a high-paced poultry production environment.
Desired Qualifications and Physical Demands
All positions require that candidates be detail oriented, organized and mindful of production deadlines. Based on individual positions, any of the qualifications below may apply.
Must be able to work with hands in order to weigh, label and place packaged product in boxes. Possess the ability to read and understand product identification and codes. Have the ability to handle and use knives, scissors, and other cutting instruments. Previous experience in production is required.
Work will include but is not limited to packing, labeling, hanging and stacking boxes. Positions require to regularly stand and walk, and repetitively use of arms, wrists and hands. Ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs. On a regular basis.
- Place chicken into sections on machine for packaging into tray-less package.
- Arrange chicken on conveyor belt following the procedures given by the supervisor.
- Inspect packaged product to ensure proper packaging with no defects.
- Place labels on the product.
- Dump tubs of product onto conveyor.
- Place packaged product into baskets and then stack baskets.
- Move baskets of product into coolers or freezers.
- Work entire shift while standing.
- Ability to make repetitive motion movements using arms, hands, and wrists for an entire shift.
- Maintain work area clean and safe.
- Participate in the Company and Departmental Safety program.
- Comply with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Work environment is predominantly wet and exposed to a variety of odors as well as presenting with hot and cold temperatures. Ice box storage and chilled warehouse conditions may be present with moderate to extreme levels of noise. Safety protection is provided.
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to teresa@starhr.Com