Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Woodland, CA 95776
Our client is seeking the very best Production Manager. The Production Manager is responsible for efficiently turning new product development requests into commercialized products. In addition, the Product Manager will take a lead in product portfolio management and contribute to development of next capabilities. The ideal candidate will ensure that activities are subject to high quality process and communications between all stakeholders.
You re good at:
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers and vendors to help facilitate the timely completion of projects as required by the business.
- Proactively challenge the product portfolio, rationalizing and simplifying as appropriate.
- Ensure clear communications and engage with stakeholders on pipeline updates, KPI s and information exchange in general.
- Actively contribute to strategy work on next generation capabilities or product groups as appropriate.
- B.S. Degree
- Management: 3 years
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Familiarity of the demands of working in the Food Industry.
- Ability to read, speak, and write English is required, bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.
- Direct hire- 12-month contract