600 Park Court Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Rohnert Park, CA
Our client is seeking the very best (quality, attention-to-detail, and speed counts) Assembly Worker to support the production department. As an Assembly Worker, you’ll be responsible for assembling various parts and components, follow work instructions and use various hand tools. The Assembly Worker will be instrumental in the success of the Production department.
Ideal schedule is Monday thru Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm
You’re good at:
- Attention to detail
- Reading blueprints and instructions
- Using various hand tools
- Previous production experience
- Previous 1-2 years working in inspection of product
- Previous Assembly Experience
- You’re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-762-4447