Packaging Light Lifter
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Star Staffing is a local, women-owned, full-service staffing partner serving businesses and job seekers throughout Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Solano, and surrounding counties .
Our goal? To make finding a job effortless for you.
Your Job is here, Waste No Time and Apply now!
This is a great opportunity to join a local, family-owned food manufacturing company!
Temporary Production Line Worker
Full-Time: Sunday - Thursday, 40 hours per week.
Working Hours & Compensation
Sun - Thursday
8: 00 pm -4: 30am
Leading local food manufacturing company is seeking an energetic and self-motivated Production Line Workers. The position provides an ideal introduction to the food industry. Candidate will work in a team driven environment and assist in the manufacturing of frozen food products while adhering to quality, safety and sanitation regulations. Tasks vary from product to product.
Desired Qualifications and Physical Demands
The ideal candidate will be able to perform in a high-production and fast-paced environment, as well as having an ability to follow directions while at all times adhering to specific rules and regulations. The job functions listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must on a regular basis lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
Primary Job Functions
- Follow instructions of the job
- Ability to work well in a team oriented atmosphere
- Maintain established standards for line speeds and quality
- Comply with the rules and regulations set forth in handbook for employee, the safety manual and GMP booklet
- Take proper precautions and use all equipment safely
- Wear personal protective gear as assigned
- Notify the Line Lead or Supervisor of any quality, safety, or mechanical problems
- Operate depositors correctly maintaining established line speeds and quality of the product
- Operate additional processing equipment as trained
- Maintain a clean work area and perform housekeeping procedures as needed
- Ability to teach other co-workers
- Multi-task worker with ability to perform in several different lines
- Other duties may be assigned
No prior experience required
- Ability to read simple instructions
- Ability to complete simple forms
- Ability to verbally communicate with supervisor
- Ability to add and subtract numbers
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts as well as being occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold, slippery floor and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
For immediate consideration, please stop by the office 5550 Skylane Blvd Suite N or call 707-575-5005 or email resume to julie@starhr.Com