Aim for the right job. Apply today!
On-site Staffing Specialist
Petaluma, CA 94594
Candidate will be required to spend 2 days a week in Hayward, CA at the facility and 3 days a week in Petaluma, CA at the office.
Candidate must be bilingual Spanish/English.
- Ensure billing goals for sales and profitability are met and exceeded.
- Source, interview, evaluate, and place production employees
- Communication regularly with department leads and management on the ongoing recruitment and retention efforts
- Proactively source and identify active and passive candidates for a wide array of production roles.
- Develop creative sourcing and recruiting resources to expand talent pipeline and attract qualified candidates.
- Conduct thorough phone and face to face interviews to determine candidate s qualifications.
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline through fostering long-term relationships with candidates.
- Act as a subject matter expert for candidates and clients educating them on labor market, trends, wages, benefits, and realistic expectations in today' s market.
- Prepares candidates to present themselves professionally by assisting them in the development of a marketable resume and in the refinement of their interviewing skills.
- Counsels and advises candidates regarding their objective and career goals.
- Document activity and updates including candidates into the database.
- Attend weekly and monthly department meetings as well as monthly operations meeting with client.
- Provide regular communication and solutions to issues presented by employees or client
- Send a weekly recap of the status of activity.
- Attend required branch meetings and discuss trends, upcoming labor request, etc.
- Follow and champion all company policies, procedures for all staffing and client activity.
- Any and all other duties that may be assigned based on the needs of the business.