Maintenance Tech I
Hayward, CA 94544
Our client is seeking the very best Maintenance Technician to support a food manufacturing, specifically a meat packing plant in its various departments. As a Maintenance Tech, you ll be responsible for supporting effective and cost-efficient manufacturing operations through maintenance of a competitive and reliable asset base. Responsibilities include predictive/preventative maintenance procedures and inspections, repairs and installations, and maintenance of housekeeping standards. The maintenance tech will be instrumental in the success of the packing department. The position is temporary to permanent in around 30 days.
Schedule: Night/ Grave yard.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of five (5) years of maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably food or beverage or non-durable products.
You re good at:
- Inspecting equipment and machinery
- Weld, repair, and fabricate parts and equipment
- Service and repair of equipment and machinery
- Perform scheduled preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment
- Select, install, repair, and maintain mechanical, electrical, process, and support equipment and systems
- Support production by troubleshooting and repairing equipment (e.G., mechanical, electrical) failures
- Diagnose malfunctions and failures, using tools
- Other duties as assigned
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration please email Angelica Curiel at angelica@starhr.Com