Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Woodland, CA 95776
Our client is seeking the very best Maintenance Mechanic. The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for mechanical maintenance and repair of production equipment and machinery. The Maintenance Mechanic will participate in trouble shooting machinery, assembling and resembling equipment and interpreting technical documents.
You re good at:
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing equipment
- Performing predictive and preventive maintenance
- Perform final system check out
- Interpreting manuals, SOPs, drawing and schematics
- Experience with HVAC and process controls is a plus!
- 2 years of Food Manufacturing Experience
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Suite products and CMMS
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
- Direct Hire