7600 ST. HELENA HWYCA 94562 OAKVILLE, CA 94562
Seasonal Maintenance Mechanic
Our client is seeking the very best quality, attention-to-detail, Maintenance Mechanic to support the cellar departments. As a Maintenance Mechanic you’ll be responsible for troubleshooting, periodic preventive maintenance, and assisting in repairs facility equipment. The Maintenance Mechanic will be instrumental in the success of the cellar department.
Ideal Shift Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm (seasonal)
You’re good at:
- Troubleshooting and timely repair of cellar, crush and facilities equipment.
- Performing periodic, preventive and predictive maintenance on all cellar, crush and facility equipment.
- Assisting in the repair of all cellar and facilities equipment.
- Working as part of a maintenance team in various tasks as assigned, or independently, at times, as the sole technician.
- 2 years’ experience in a maintenance role at a winery or manufacturing facility.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Basic plumbing skills including PVC and copper repairs.
- Basic electrical skills including troubleshooting and repairs.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com