Aim for the right job. Apply today!
Fairfield, CA 94533
Our client is seeking the very best (quality, attention-to-detail, and speed counts) Maintenance Mechanic to support the production and maintenance departments. As a Maintenance Mechanic, you ll be responsible for troubleshooting and providing maintenance on Instrumentation, motors, drives (electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic) circuit boards. The Maintenance Mechanic will be instrumental in the success of the production facility.
You re good at:
- Difficult and complex electrical and instrumentation/control installation and repair on production equipment
- Installing, testing and calibrating, and repairs electronic process Control systems and components
- Reading and interpreting electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical plans, specifications, blueprints, and sketches
- Diagnosing electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation problems
- Previous experience with window or production manufacturing
- Previous 2-3 years working in a production setting with Mechanical duties
- Electrical experience
- Leadership qualities/roles