2600 Stanford Ct Fairfield, CA 94533
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing equipment
- Performing predictive and preventive maintenance
- Perform final system check out
- Interpreting manuals, SOPs, drawing and schematics
- Difficult and complex electrical and instrumentation/control installation and repair on production equipment
- Installing, testing and calibrating, and repairs electronic process Control systems and components
- Reading and interpreting electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical plans, specifications, blueprints, and sketches
- Diagnosing electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation problems
- Previous experience production/manufacturing
- Previous 2-3 years working in a production setting with Mechanical duties
- Electrical experience
- Leadership qualities/roles
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.